Sunday 6 September 2020

Where Hope Is Found - Rebecca L. Marsh

Oh boy. Did I get sucked into this book! It's not your average story. It is bound to give you feelings you might not even want to experience, but it is really good to do it anyway!

The start of the book drags you right into the story and you just feel what Rebecca is building towards. And when it happens, you're still shocked.

I don't want to spoiler the book, because you really need to experience it for yourself. But what I can tell is that it's really well written. It's not hard to visualize what is happening right in front of you. You really feel for the characters in the book. And when it ended. Well, I had tears in my eyes that rolled down. My facemask instantly took care of the bit I was able to see, because my glasses were blurry instantly. It's my glasses, yes, definitely. 

If you're looking for an easy to read and well written book in which you aren't afraid to be confronted with some heavy stuff, then this one is really up your alley. It's lovely, it's emotional, it's heartbreaking and it ends so satisfying.

Thank you, Rebecca for letting me read this one up ahead. I really enjoyed it!

And for those that are curious. Keep your eyes peeled on her Facebook account, because the book is 
coming out this Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment