Friday 1 February 2019

Lord of Shadows - Cassandra Clare

Book: Lord of Shadows
Author: Cassandra Clare
Releasedate: 23rd of May, 2017

Where I had some trouble getting into the story with Lady Midnight, I had none whatsoever getting into Lord of Shadows. It just catched me. I'm still flabbergasted how it ended and slightly stunned, but I loved the book. it was amazing. 

Lord of Shadows is well written and it even refers back to persons we've met in the Infernal Devices series and I love that. I really love the crossovers and I really loved the fact the Blackthorns swapped environment what felt so familiar. It just weaves the story and world together. We even got a peak from a different realm!

We also get to know more of Julian and Emma as they struggle through their relationship as parabatai.
May I just say I really love the idea of parabatai? Cassandra, amazing idea!

Cassandra's choice of words is rich and you almost feel like you are there amongst all the fuss. 
I can say much more, but I'm afraid I would be leaving too much spoilers.
If you liked Lady Midnight, you're going to love Lord of Shadows. It's set in a world old and new and tells so much more history for the Shadowhunters.

*picks of Queen of Darkness*
And now to end this epic saga... 

No comments:

Post a Comment