Sunday 26 May 2019

Renegades - Marissa Meyer

Book: Renegades
Author: Marissa Meyer
Releasedate: 7th of November, 2017


As a true Lunar Chronicles fan, I just had to read this one. To see how Marissa would fare in a different setting with a different background. And to be really honest; I liked this book, but not as much as I did like the Lunar Chronicles. 


It was enjoyable to read and as always easy to read thanks to her writing style. 

For those who do not like superheroes and villains, it still can be an enjoyable story to read. It's better if you like superpowers and such and I must say I like the diversity of powers that are displayed in this book. 

Though I liked the story, it did have some clichés that were pretty much dripping of the pages. It didn't surprise me as much as the Lunar Chronicles did. 


Still, I'm definitely gonna read the next book as soon as I get my hands on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment