Friday 5 July 2019

Ghosts of the Shadow Market - Cassandra Clare, Kelly Link, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman and Sarah Rees Brennan

Book: Ghosts of the Shadow Market
Authors: Cassandra Clare, Kelly Link, Maureen Johnson, Robin Wasserman and Sarah Rees Brennan
Releasedate: 4th of June 2019

Ermagherd, I loved this!
To be frank, I love Jem and I just LOVED this book. So many missing puzzlepieces were told and unfolded and if you haven't read anything from the Shadowhunter world, DO NOT read this one, because you will be heavily confused with all the information and sidestories.

I loved this collab with the other authors and I was sad to see the book end and can't wait to see where it's going to afterwards.
I also loved the fact that it is chronological and it takes place between literally every book I've read so far and I love that. But this book is really not fun to read if you haven't read anything yet from the Shadowhunter world. I recommend to read this one after you ahve read EVERYTHING. Well, not everything, because you can easily read The Red Scrolls at any given time.

And can I point out that it is so obvious through this book to feel the loss of Will because Jem and Tessa have gotten older. I really feel for them. It's so beautiful.

I had no issues dragging this one around in my backpack. Just love love love it. I don't want to spoil anything so I better stop typing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment