Friday 11 May 2018

A Court of Frost and Starlight - Sarah J. Maas

Book: A Court of Frost and Starlight
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Releasedate: The 1st of May, 2018

I was still reading Acowar when the newest book to my collection came in. Pre-ordered ofcourse, though it had some delay. And I know it is a sequel/prequel but dang, I wished the book was bigger. This wasn't enough, lol. 

We see what happens after the War, how everyone copes and not copes with the shit that happened and happens. And that is great to read. To see what that shit does to people.

The previous books sometimes had scenes that were written from a different point of view in the story, and I liked that. Acofas is different. Like almost every chapter has been told from the point of view from someone else and that needed some adjusting from my side. But still, it was rather enjoyable and I really can't wait to read the next book! 

I'll keep this one brief, to avoid spoilers. ;-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment