Friday 4 May 2018

A Court of Wings and Ruin - Sarah J. Maas

Book: A Court of Wings and Ruin
Author: Sarah J. Maas
Releasedate: 2nd of May, 2017

It took me way to long to read this one, but life caught up on me, so I really didn't have much time left to read while my nose was stuck in schoolbooks. But I finally did it! For the second time, lol. 

I just love the way Feyres world works. I loved the part where we got to know the other High Lords better, and everyone and everything else. This book is definitely longer than the previous two, so it has some much story to it. Political parts as well which made me yawn a bit, honestly, but hey, it's part of everything that happens. 

Tears were shed the first time I read it, luckily it didnt this time or it would have been awkward seeing me all soggy over a book in the train amidst unknowing passengers. 

It gave me chills, and heartbreak, and relief, and joy to see everything unfurl. Sarah managed to captivate me once mere even when I already read the book. 

And now I can finally start reading in the sequel/prequel: A Court of Frost and Starglight! It came yesterday with the mail(finally!) after being delayed a few days. (gah!)

No comments:

Post a Comment