Sunday 12 February 2023

The Golden Enclaves - Naomi Novik

 
Book: The Golden Enclaves (Scholomance #3)
Author: Naomi Novik
Releasedate: 27th of September, 2022

If you’ve read the first two books. That really was just an apetizer for what is coming your way in book three. I was so so curious how the story would proceed after book two and I was really miffed when my package got lost in the mail and I received a substitute a week after it was released *sob*. 

Needless to say; I devoured the book like a mawmouth within a few days. It was so good! And horrendous, and confusing, and eyeopening, and amazing. All the feels. And if you look back at the two previous books when you’ve read this one, it explains so much. And it really makes you think what choice you would’ve made if you were in their shoes. It’s so so good. I mean, they managed to get out of the school and then what? Well, that answer is pretty quickly present in the story and then you’re like ‘ooooh, that’s what’s next!’. 

The third installment is a very good ending to an awesome series without feeling rushed or unfinished business. I was surprised a certain person resurfaced pretty easily, but it all fitted in the story in the end. 
I urged my husband to read this book as soon as possible, because I really needed someone to talk about it once I finished it. Lol. Naomi really gave food for thought with this one. 

So, if you are still doubting to start this series; just do it. Naomi’s books are so imaginative and very submersive. I could hardly put the book down. And did I mention how shiny the cover is in paperback? No? It’s so shiny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment