Sunday 5 March 2023

The Lost Girls of Paris - Pam Jenoff

Book: The Lost Girls of Paris
Author: Pam Jenoff
Releasedate: 29th of January, 2019

My sister borrowed me this book and I am glad she did! I read this one pretty quickly, because I could hardly put it down. I was too curious how the story would proceed.

Since it places itself in WWII, you already sort of know what happened. But Pam manages to place you there in the story, with the girls. 
I do love the way the story flows between the characters and it eventually comes all together in a very satisfying ending. 

This book gives me the chills to experience some of the horrors that happened during WWII and it really intrigued me how they managed to disrupt the Germans. Pam isn’t shy to leave the details out about how gruesome it was and I respect her for that. 

So, if you like history and want something that is easy to read and yet tough to accept, this is your go to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment